Friday, January 8, 2010

new year....with new hope n new me....

assalamualaikum....
today is my fifth day as a prefect at school n a form 2 student....
i'm so lucky coz i am in the first class in form 2....
i hope i will try my best to achieve my hope for 2010....

about my class...
my class consists of 29 members include me....
there are 20 girls n 9 boys only...
i'm happy to have them as my classmates...
the girls....some of them are my classmates for 2009...
so that...we become more closer and know better each other...
the boys... 8 of them are also my classmates from last year...
they are very lazy but sometime they do their work very properly...

but...i love to have the new classmates...
it will make us make more friend and be a better friend.....

but too....
i miss my last year class...
it was very interesting moment...
they are so sporting and take care each other...

i hope this year for 2010...
my class will be the best class in form 2 for 2010....
hope soo.....

wasalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment