Saturday, August 14, 2010

my classmates...

salamzz....
Today I want to tell you about my friends in class 2kaa1 .... they all very well to each other...
hehehe... they are very sporting...but sometimes we will quarrelling each other to fight for our opinion...
but all of this make our class become more cheerful...
firstly,,,
i want to talk about my boyfriends...oppss..
sorry..what i mean is the boys in my class...
they are clever boys...but they did not want to show it to us..
they are 9 boys among 21 girls...
the ratio is 3:7....
we talk about the "bOSS" in my class...
his full name is Muhammad Arif B Kamson...
he is the first boy that achieve the best results in mid-year exam for form 2 students..
next we talk about Akmal Izani...
we call him "ShiNy"...want to know why???
b'coz his father has a bald headed....
heheeh...poor him ...but he still nok get angry..bcoz he knows that his friends just joking...
i think that's all for today...
i will tell you about the others at other time...
wassalam...

1 comment: